Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A New Start

Hello, future readers (I hope!) I have been inspired by Pinterest to create a new blog. I have done a bit of food blogging in the past, but would like to get more in depth, add a lot of fashion, and maybe even some stuff about my new weight loss journey. I will start off short and sweet, by posting an outfit I wore to pub trivia last night. I am SUPER into the whole coral and turquoise combination that seems to be hot these days. I bought a ton of coral, turquoise, and mint pieces about a month ago. Here's a tribute to that shopping trip: I paired a lacy peach top from Forever 21 with dark skinnies and my new coral flats. I chose a turquoise necklace to add another pop of color.  As summer turns to fall, I would love to play with this top: belt it, maybe, and add a blazer. 


 Sorry for the fact that these were taken in my kitchen...I had my fiance shoot these minutes before we left the house. 


LOVE my new coral/orangey flats. I picked these up at a local shoe warehouse this weekend. 

Top: Forever 21, late July (Similar, but sleeveless, here
Jeans: Old
Necklace: Burlington Coat Factory
Shoes: Blowfish, August 2012 (Similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment