Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Last Day of Fall...Navy, Coral, and Multicolored Beads

Well, not literally, obviously. However, our week of beautiful 60 and 70 degree temperatures will be coming to an end for awhile, starting tomorrow, and will give way to mid 80s. Ugh. After the cool gloriousness of the past week, I'm not looking forward to it. I have several outfit posts to make over the next few days of fall-ish outfits I've worn all week, but I want to start with today's. The final fall hurrah for awhile, so to speak. I've seen the combination of boyfriend style jeans and a blazer all over Pinterest, so I decided to give that look a shot. I absolutely love it! My jeans are actually not boyfriend cut, so to speak, but they are boot cut and are loose in the leg, so I rolled them up and made them boyfriend jeans. I paired the jeans with a sleeveless navy tissue shirt with a unique neckline. I love this shirt! I got it at Burlington Coat Factory and the label says Paper Tea. I have no idea where else you can get this brand; an internet search proved fruitless. The blazer is from a T. Milano Petites suit that I bought at Marshall's, the shoes are ancient (circa 2007) and the necklace was a gift from my Mom a few Christmases back.


In all honesty, the sun was pretty hot (despite the high 60s temps when this picture was taken), so I promptly removed the blazer.


Love the coral. Love the jeans. Love how skinny I am looking these days...and I still have a ways to go. This blog is constantly encouraging me to keep up the good work. 

Here's a crappy, MySpace style photo that shows the detailing on the shirt. I really love it. The ruching is so slimming! 


And, the shoes. These are an all-time favorite of mine. I tried to find an alternative online but there's nothing exactly right. Lots of cute options I'll link to, though.



I know these were featured in the previous blog, but have I mentioned how much I love these bracelets? Added the full stack today...



Top: Paper Tea, similar here
Blazer: T. Milano Petites, Charlotte Russe makes a super cute one with ruched sleeves
Shoes: Ancient, but there are some cute alternatives here and here
Jeans: AE Boot Cut Jeans, similar here (AE also makes actual boyfriend jeans, which I am dying to try...)
Neckalce: gifted, but here is one that looks similar on Etsy (4 available)
Bracelets: Burlington Coat Factory, F21 carries some that are similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment